Gangwal Fasting Special Rajgira Aata 200gm Pack
Shuddh Rajgeera Atta
Falahar ka aadhar
*Prepare Falahari Dishes
* Traditionl Falahari Sweet Dish
*"Rajgira Ka Halwa"
*Can make namkeen & Sweets
- Rajgira Flour is also known as Ramdana or Amaranth Flour.
- Raigira Flour is used in many religious rituals and can be consumed as a phalahar (Fast) diet on the Hindu fasting days.
KINDS&USAGES OF RAJGIRA FLOUR:
- It is commonly used for making dishes during Navratri & other fasts.
- You can prepare many mouth watering dishes with Rajgira Flour,such as- Rajgira Atta Halwa, Rajgira Puris, Rajgira Peenut Kadhi, Rajgiraa Thalipith, Farali Bhakharwadi, Rajgira Theplas, Rajgira Tikki, Raigire Parathas.
Rajgira Aata From Fasting Range Of Gangwal.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019