- Gangwal Makka atta is made from hand picked, fine quality farm maize.
- Maize flour has lower calories compared to wheat flour. It is high in proteins and starch.
- No artificial colours and preservatives.
- Gangwal Makki ka atta is gluten free flour made from pure yellow sweet corn kernels.
- Makka Aata also called as Makai Aata is grounded from best quality maize / dried corn.
- Procurement of best quality of maize is not only important, but its production and processing which provides top quality product.
Simultaneously maintaining its freshness, aroma and flavor & we try our best to maintain it.
Kinds & Usage Of Makka -
* MAKKA FLOUR -
- Makka Roti : Generally Makka Roti is gently simmered over the low heat provided by cow chips (Kande) burning in an angithi or chullah which provides it terrific taste.
- Makka Bafla / Makka Dhokla.
- Makka Papad and Khichiya.
* CRUSHED MAKKA is a form of Makka, Crushed into small piece to form Makka Thuli Khichda.
- Bhutte Ka Kiss : It can be formed with the help of Makka Khichda
- Makka Thuli
- Makka Roti can be eaten with jaggery (gud), ghee, sarso ka sag.
- Makka Flour is generally added in Parathas' like Methi Paratha, Mix Vegetable Paratha which increases crispiness.
- Makka Flour can be added in vegetables like Sarso ka Sag.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019