GANGWAL Idli Mix 500gm | Rice Idli Instant Mix | EASY to Make South Indian Idli Mix |
IDLI MAKER COOKING
Heat required water on low flame in idli maker.
- Mix 750 ml of water & 500g of Gangwal Idli Mix gently with spoon to make paste smooth.
- Grease Idli maker with oil, pour in Idli paste & close the lid.
- Turn the flame high for 15 min & allow the steam to pass out.
- Off the flame & wait till cooker cool down.
- Take out cooked Idli & serve it with sambhar & coconut chutney.
Safe Idli Maker can be used to make 8 idlis at a time. Pour half a cup of water into the bottom plate. Pour the idli batter into the moulds in the idli stand. (Take care to fill 3/4 of each mould only since the idlis will rise upon cooking). Place the stand over the bottom plate and shut it with the cover. Put this in your Microwave Oven and cook for 5-6 minutes on Medium (80%) power or for 3-4 minutes on high (100%) power. Remove from the Microwave and let it stand to cool for 2 minutes. The idlis are now ready to serve. You can also fry the Idlies & then serve it with sambhar & coconut chutney.
- 100% Natural Ingredients, No Artificial color or preservatives
- Easy to cook make in three easy steps.
- Instant mix range of Gangwal.
We like gangwal products for its quality and taste 👌
Gangwal Instant Idli Mix 500gm Pack
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019