Gangwal Instant Gulab Jamun Mix 200gm | Indori Ishtyle Gulab Jamun Mix |
*Makes Approx 30 Gulab Jamuns of 20g each
In Just 4 Easy Steps
- Maida (45%), Skimmed Milk Powder (28%) Hydrogenated Veg.
- Oil, Citric Acid (E330), Sod.
- Bicarbonate (E500) & Permitted Anti-oxidant (E320)
HOW TO STORE :
- IN CLEAN, COOL & DRY PLACE, FREE FROM MOISTURE, HUMIDITY, INSECTS, PESTS, STRONG ODOURS, SUNLIGHT & DUST.
- ONCE YOU'VE OBTAINED THE PRODUCT, IT IS BEST STORED IN THE REFRIGERATOR, IN AN AIR TIGHT CONTAINER.
- MAGES SHOWN ARE FOR GRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION OF SERVING.
A N D N O T T H E A C T U A L C O N T E N T I N T H I S P A C K
- THIS IS A CONSIDERED PACK.
- COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPERTIES OF MATERIAL LIKE WEIGHT LOSS DUE TO MOISTURE OR CHANGE .
- The gulab jamuns are soft and delicioues .
- Soak the gulab jamuns in hot sugar syrup until they completely absorb the syrup and serve.
- No added preservatives
- No artificial flavors and colors
- This is an easy way to enjoy traditional Indian sweets daily
- Uniformly mix content of this pack with 100ml of water or milk. knead into smooth dough.
- If dough is hard, add little more water or milk to knead into smooth dough.
- Grease your palms with ghee & make 25-30 balls or Jamuns from the dough.
- Deep fry the Jamuns on low flame or until they turn golden brown.
- Take the Jamuns out & immediately dip them in the hot sugar syrup* and soak them in sugar syrup for 15-20 mins.
- Now take out delicious Gulab Jamuns into serving plate and garnish with pista and almond flakes and serve hot.
Sugar Syrup Psreparation
- Dissolve 650gm. sugar & add equal quantity of water (650ml )
- Boil the syrup at simmering state for 8-10mins.
- Add a few strands of saffron & cardamom to the sugar syrup to enhance its taste.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019