Gangwal Moong Papad Atta 500gm | Mix Moong Dal Papad Atta Instant Snacks
Crispy, Tangy & Spicy magic of Indian women's hand
* Papad is a thin Indain wafer
* A final touch to traditional Indain thali
* Fried - Roasted - Masala & Mini Papad
* Made spicy snacks like Papad Churi
Product Gyan -
- Papads are typically served as an accompaniment to a meal in India.
- Papd is good appetizer and digestive, tastes good when eaten with various toppings.
- Roasted or grilled Papad helps to absorb the fatty material from mouth and throat when consumed at the end of the meal.
KINDS OF PAPAD
- Fried Papad : Place in hot oil and fry till crisp and done. Drain on absorbent papaer to discard off excess oil.
- Roasted Papad : Place on a salamander and roast on both sides till they get tiny brown spots. Alternatively, you can roast Papads on open flame Ensure you use tongs while doing so for safety purpose.
- Masala Papad : Fried Papad and Roasted Papad can be served plain or topped with a misture of onions, tomatoes, chaat masala and coriander to be served as Masala Papad.
DIFFERENT USAGE OF PAPAD :
Papd ki Churi, Papad ki Kadi, Papad ki Saag, Papad Mangodi ki Sabji.
RECIPE ( PAPAD PREPARATION)
- Uniformly mix Gangwal Moong Papad Atta with water to make it dought.
- Smear oil to the grinding stone, pound the mixture & make 4-5 balls. (add little oil if needed). The balls should be harder than purl dought. Keep ot overnight.
- Next day, smoothen the dought by taking small pieces in hand and then kneading it by stretching again and again.
- Roll into a thick rope, cut into small pieces as in making puris (Loi).
- Apply some oil to the balls and then roll into small or big papads.
- Dry them under the hot sun. Store them in airtight container.
- shelf life of properly dried Papad is about 6 months. You can just roast or deep fry it whenever one wishes to eat.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019