Gangwal Gol Matol Sada papad 200gm Pack
Papa ke paise gol
Mummy ki Roti Gol
- Papads are typically served as an accompaniment to a meal in India.
- Papad is good appetizer and digestive.
- Roasted or grilled Papad helps to absorb the fatty material from mouth and throat when consumed at the end of the meal.
KINDS OF PAPAD:
- Fried Papad: Place in hot oil and fry til crisp and done. Drain on absorbent paper to discard off excess oil.
- Roasted Papad: Place on a salamander and roast on both sides till they get tiny brown spots. Alternatively, you can roast Papads on open flame Ensure you use tongs while doing so for
- Masala Papad: Fried Papad and Roasted Papad can be served plain or topped with a mixture of onions, tomatoes, chaat masala and coriander to be served as Masala Papad.
DIFFERENT USAGE OF PAPAD:
Papad ki Churi Papad ki Kadi, Papad ki Saag, Papad Mangodi i Sabji.
- Uniformly mix Gangwal Sada Papad Atta with water to make it dough.
- Smear oil to the grinding stone, pound the mixture & mamake 4-5 balls. (add little oil if needed .)The balls should be harder than purl dough. Keep it overnight.
- Next day, smoothen the dough by taking small pieces in hand and then kneading it by stretching again and again.
- Roll into a thick rope, cut into small pieces as in making puris (Loi).
- Apply some oil to the balls and then roll into small or big papads.
- Dry them under the hot sun. Store them in airtight container.
- Shelf life of properly dried Papad is about 6 months. You can can just roast deep fry it whenever one wishes to eat.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019