Bajraa Khichda 500gm | Bajra Khichda | Rajwadi BAJRA Khichda |
" Teth Desi Swad Gangwal Ke Sath "
* Specially for winters
* Made from pure bajra.
* Serve with ghee & gud.
* Selected from marwadi cuisine
Product Gyan -
KINDS & USAGH OF BAJRA
* BAJRA FLOUR -
a) Bajra Roti : Also known as Bajra Rotla or Bajra Sogra.
b) bajra Na Ladoo
* CRUSHED BAJRA
a) Bajre Ka Khichda - Best made from mixture of coarsely crushed Bajra with Moong Dal.
b) On festive occasion of Diwali Annakut is incomplete without Bajre ka Khichda.
* Bajra also knows as Pearl Millet is very popular in Rajasthan & Gujarat.
* Thickly rolled bajra rotis' are cooked over "Kanda" (Cow dung cakes) in the villages.
* Bajra rotis' can accompany virtually ane vegetable or kadhi, Ghee and Gud.
* Bajra roti, Lahsun ki Chutney and opnions are the staple diet of the locals (Theth Desi People)
* Bajra Khichda serves with Ghee, Jaggery, Milk, Sugar Powder, Kadhi, Pickle, Papad, Amal Pani ( Sour & Sweet Sharbat Of Imli) & Curd.
I am resident of USA and got your product during my visit to India. I was happy to get timely and quality product. I shall like to know if you can provide your products to my USA address. Of course, it may cost me the delivery charges.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019