Gangwal Chana Papad Atta 500gm Pack |
Cripy , Tangy & Spicy
Indian women`s hand
* Papad is a thin Indian Wafer
* A final touch to traditional Indian thali
* Fried - Roasted - Masala & Mini Papad
* Made spicy snacks like Papad Churi
- Papads are typically served as an accompaniment to ameal in India.
- Papad is good appetizer and digestive, tastes good when ea!an with various toppings.
- Roasted or grilled Papad helps to absorb the fatty material from mouth and throat when consumed at the end of the meal.
KINDS OF PAPAD:
Fried Papad: Place in hot oil and fry till crisp and done. Drain on absorbent paper to discard off excess oil.
Roasted Papad: Place on a salamander and roast on both sides tilthe get tiny brown spots. Alternatively, you can roast Papads o open fame Ensure you use tongs while doing so for safety purpose
Masala Papad: Fried Papad and Roasted Papad can be se ved plain or topped with a mixture of onions, tomatoes, chaat masala and toriander to be served aas Masala Papad.
DIFFERENT USAGE OF PAPAD:
Papad ki Churi, Papad ki Kadi, Papad ki Saag, Papad Mangodi ki Sabji
RECIPE (PAPAD PREPARATION)
- Uniformly mix Gangwal Chana Papad Atta with water to make it dough. Smear oil to the grinding stone, pound the mixture & make 4-5 bails. (add little oil if needed).
- The balls should be harder than purl dough. Keep it overnight.
- Next day, smoothen the dough by taking small pieces in hand and then kneading it by stretching again and again.
- Roll into a thick rope, cut into small pieces as in making puris (Lol).
- Apply some oil to the balls and then roll into small or big papads.
- Dry them under the hot sun. Store them in airtight contaline.
- Shelf life of properly dried Papad is about 6 months. TOu a deep fry it whenever one wishes to eat.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019