* Made from pure bajra.
- Bajra alsoKnown as Pearl Millet is very popular in Rajasthan & Gujarat.
- Thickiy rolled bajra rotis'are cooked over "Kanda "( cow dung cakes ) in the villages.
KINDS & USAGH OF BAJRA
- BAJRA FLOUR
- Bajra Roti : Also Known as Bajra Rotla or Bajra Sogra.
- Bajra Na Ladoo
- CRUSHED BAJRA
- Bajra ka Khichda -Best made from mixture of coarsely crushed Bajra, With Moong Dal .
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS
- Bajra rotis'can accompany virtually any vegetable or kadhi, Ghee and Gud.
- Bajra rotis, Lahsun ki chutney and onions are the staple diet of the locals (Teth Desi People)
- Bajra Khichda serves With Ghee , Jaggery ,Milk, Sugar powder, Kadhi ,Pickle, Papad, Amal pani (Sour & Sweet Sharbat of Imli ) & Curd.
- HOW TO USE
- To make Bajra rotis' add a pinch of salt in the Bajra Atta.
- Use slightly hot Water & 1bs of Ghee to bind the atta.
- Add little Water While making Rotis' as per requirement to make dough soft and lumpy, not as hard as the Wheat atta.
- Package Contains: 1Kg Rajwadi Bajra Aata (Pearl Millet Flour)
- Grammage: 1kg
- Ingredient: Bajra Aata (Pearl Millet)
- Tradition: Rajasthani, Malwa
- Server With: Dal, Ghee, Kadi, Jaggery.
Free Standard Delivery
Designated Day Delivery
Freshyly Prepared Ingredients
Made For Your Delivery Date
98% Of Happy Clients
Reach Their Personal Goals Set
Winner Of 15 Awards
Healthy Food And Drink 2019